Thursday, September 9, 2010

Two Down ... Two To Go!

If you remember back last Christmas, I had a craft tragedy with the loss of my Christmas stockings!  I then began to replace those lost stockings.  I have finally found the time to work on them and have completed the boys stockings.  I feel a little better now.  I still have 3 months until Christmas, so I feel like I'll finish the other two in plenty of time.
These patterns are from a series called "Snow Folk" afghan.  They were part of a set intended to cross stitch onto a blanket along with a little saying "Snow folk melt my heart".  I'll cross stitch the little saying on a piece of fabric to frame and hang over the stockings.  I'll be sure and get some snapshots of the next two stockings and the framed picture when those are completed.


No comments: