Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Photography

I dabble in photography. I have a mid-range quality camera - if you consider the professional cameras available. I shoot with a "Canon Powershot A650 IS". It's a 12.1 mega pixel camera. It's really one of the best point and shoot cameras out there. You can put it on custom mode and change the settings to your specifications as well.



Since I bought my camera in March of this year, I've really gotten in to Macro flowers. Macro meaning the focus setting on the camera - for those of you who don't deal with photography. It's very focused and up-close.




There are a few photos that I'm pretty proud of. So, I decided to include them here. I might even have a few of these printed in a larger size and frame them as art for my home. :)











No comments: